Greetings from the Ethereal Plane,
We have been tremendously humbled by the support of our readers and authors over the past year. Thanks to your support, we are excited to make this announcement detailing our plans for the future of Gehenna and Hinnom Books. While we hope to publish all of these titles, some of them are tentative, depending on how things shape up in the new year. With the right amount of luck, we shouldn’t have a problem getting them all out!
As we enter 2018, we seek to widen our horizons and have many, many projects we plan to bring to life. Many of our releases don’t have set dates of publication. Instead, we will be announcing these along the way as we navigate through the new year.
Without further ado, these are our planned releases, followed by the revealing of our new logo! Make sure to follow us on social media to see our updates in our submissions calls.
Thank you for journeying into the void with us thus far. We pray you do not turn back now.
- Hinnom Magazine Issue 005 – February 28th, 2018
- Hinnom Magazine Issue 006 – April 30th, 2018
- Hinnom Magazine Issue 007 – June 30th, 2018
- Hinnom Magazine Issue 008 – August 31st, 2018
- Hinnom Magazine Issue 009 – October 31st, 2018
- Hinnom Magazine Issue 010 – December 31st, 2018
- Year’s Best Body Horror 2018 Anthology – September 30th, 2018
- Year’s Best Cosmic Horror 2018 Anthology – TBA
- Lovecraft’s Dreams – TBA
- Tales of Pan: An Anthology Inspired by Arthur Machen’s “The Great God Pan” – TBA
- The Annotated Works of Arthur Machen – March 15th, 2018
- The Annotated Works of Robert W. Chambers – TBA
- The Annotated Works of Ambrose Bierce – TBA
- The Annotated Works of M.R. James – TBA
- The Annotated Works of Clark Ashton Smith – TBA
*–These titles will coincide with our upcoming YouTube series where we analyze classics of Weird Fiction and Cosmic Horror. Our very own Travis Holmes will be helping with these projects!
OUR NEW LOGO!
And, what will appear on the spine of our books!